- Inspiring Greatness
Terms and Conditions
1. We are Drummond International and we own and operate this website (‘Site’).
2. Your use of the Site is subject to these Terms & Conditions. By using the Site, you will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and conditions. We may make changes to these Terms and conditions from time to time. We may notify you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting the revised version of these Terms and conditions on the Site. You can determine when we last changed these Terms and conditions by referring to the ‘LAST UPDATED’ statement above. Your use of the Site following changes to these Terms and conditions will constitute your acceptance of those changes.
3. You are responsible for all access to the Site using your Internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
4. We reserve the right to restrict your access to the Site or part of it. Access to restricted areas of the Site may be subject to registration and other conditions. If we grant you permission to access a restricted area, we may withdraw that permission at any time (including where you breach any of these Terms and conditions).
5. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free. In particular, the Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades to or carrying out essential maintenance on the Site.
6. The intellectual property rights in the Site and all of the text, pictures, videos and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors.
7. Your permission to use the Site is personal to you and non-transferable, and you may not use the Site for commercial purposes. Your use of the Site is conditional on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in these Terms and conditions and you agree that you will not (a) use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose; (b) use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity; (c) impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make; (d) interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks; (e) transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment; (f) reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site; (g) modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Site to create an interoperable program you must contact us and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information; (h) remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site; (i) frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent; (j) create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content; (k)use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent
8. The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
9. We may block any links to or from the Site. Additionally, we may provide tools to allow you to link to the Site directly from a third party site; if you do link to the Site (whether using such tools or otherwise), you agree that you will disable and remove any such link promptly upon our request.
11. These Terms and conditions are effective until terminated. We may, at any time and for any reason, terminate your access to or use of the Site. If we terminate your access to the Site you will not have the right to bring claims against us or our affiliates with respect to such termination. We and our affiliates shall not be liable for any termination of your access to the Site.
12. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland, and the courts of Scotland will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or dispute arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.